Thursday, June 27, 2013

Running Inspiration.

Today I found something AWESOME on NYCRunningMama's blog! It's an inspirational video with HER IN IT. For those of you who don't know NRM, she is an awesome mom, marathoner, soon-to-be-Ironman, and Westpoint graduate! Her stories are amazing and her blog is so inspiring. I read her posts everyday along with my other regular blogs (I check blogs like some people check the news...). Check it out! For some reason I couldn't embed the video, but be sure to take a look!

NRM is the best, and she is really one of the best athlete-role-model-bloggers I've found so far. Love her! 

Other than that, today I finally went LIFTING with one of my friends. It was a great way to get rid of my work stress, which is getting to be intense as it gets close to our students' pay-intake! 

I must say, this doesn't look like a bad way to de-stress either...






No comments:

Post a Comment