Wednesday, June 24, 2015

First 2 Runs of the Cycle!

On Monday I got in my first two training runs of this cycle. I went early in the morning to beat the heat and it felt great! Usually Mondays will be "off," but since this week is a little unconventional I did it on Monday to get it out of the way. The run was 5 miles with 5x20 seconds of strides (faster than marathon-pace, but not "all out" running).

Today  I got in an easy 5 miles - already the second run of the cycle! I am so excited to really work hard. I want to get stronger too, and keep doing yoga and plyometrics and my hip and core strengthening exercises.

I'm working on "8-angle pose..." I have a ways to go!


Over Father's Day weekend I had a little reunion with my friends from high school :) We were all on the rowing team together and we visited our old boathouse - it was so great to visit some of our old haunts!


I gave my dad some treats from Little Italy for Father's Day (I might've sneaked a bite, too...)

Time for me to do some studying (less than 1 week until the big day!), just wanted to say a quick hello!

I hope everyone's week is going well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment