Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Two things.

I feel like this is my last week of "freedom" before I get sucked into marathon training (next week, people!). So, if I don't feel like running, I don't. I've been doing a lot of yoga lately instead... Sometimes I get bored in the library and I start distracting myself with asanas since I'm the only one there. 


I usually do self-led yoga postures, but sometimes if I need some inspiration or something a little different, I resort to podcasts. This one and this one are my favorites from 3 Dog Yoga in Santa Rosa. If you have a background in yoga and have a basic knowledge of what certain postures are, I couldn't recommend these more! They are the best.

----

I celebrated this past Saturday night by watching "A Lot Like Love" and making flourless chocolate cupcakes. I found this recipe and am now not only obsessed with these cupcakes but also with The Iron You. These cupcakes had everything I love; almond milk, chocolate, coconut :) And The Iron You loves all of those things plus running and yoga and racing triathlon. I will have to get lots more recipes from his blog!

Hope your week is going well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment