Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bread, trees, and food pics.

Sometimes… you're in such a rush that your breakfast needs to be portable and needs to be eaten in the lab…

My favorite part of fall is the beautiful trees (which I insist of always posting pictures of…) on campus.

Sometimes they brighten your day…

Or make it even brighter!

Thursday was a 5-mile run and 30+ minutes of hard rowing in preparation for our Saturday regatta… today I just ellipticized 30 minutes so my legs wouldn't hate me. For  now all we can do is hope that the weather bears with us! This is my last race with my boat so we're hoping for the best.

Still very proud of my bread-making abilities….

Yummy on-the-go snacks:

Yummy greens!


Check back tomorrow for more details updates and lots of Honors Formal and Regatta Pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment