Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: Lux Edition!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I really like Valentine's Day. I think it's a sweet concept - not necessarily something limited to romantic partners but a day that I like to share the love with friends&family too!

My Frenchified Valentine to you all :)


Finally, a FTF after quite awhile without any!

1. When my mom sends me delicious recipes!

Like THIS!


and THIS more Luxembourg-friendly one...

I definitely want to try my hand at that pudding when we're back from Carnaval!

2. The idea of doing this during my Pelatonia training!!! 

Just kidding! (Maybe.)

3. The ideas that PB Fingers shared for nice v-day gifts! Good for gifts to friends or to a special someone... very cute!

4. Planning travel for each weekend...and taking full advantage of being able to take off and visit totally new lands every week or two!

5. Fruits & veggies! This banana might look a little brown but that's how I like to eat them. Shopping for myself has been an adjustment but I've been loving picking out my own produce at the supermarché and making new combinations in my salads every day!

6. My chocolate collection from Belgium :)

(and the bits from my sweet roommate :)

7. Celebrating HRG's special birthday from afar :)

8. THESE funny running-related Valentines....


9. Traveling all over with this silly guy!



10. Having a family that sends cards like this!


11...and getting to live in the beauty that is Luxembourg.





3 comments:

  1. You make my day so special when I read your blog! I love the way you see everything and you express it so ellonequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm touched :) I'm glad that the blog is a positive place!!!

      Delete
    2. Mark wrote the above--not me.

      Delete