Thursday, April 25, 2013

Change of Plans...

I was so ready to go for a run this morning! I had all my clothes laid out and everything. I jumped into my running clothes and strapped on Garmin and my Road ID (clearly I was ready to go out for awhile!) an ran out the door. 1 minute and 28 seconds into my run... my foot was like "Woah girl! Too soon!" and so I did something that I probably would not have done if this incident had been four months ago. I stopped! And then I walked to the gym, where I pumped out 10 miles on the bike. Of course, I watched "Spirit of the Marathon," which is the only thing I watch when I'm at the gym. On endless repeat. Is that weird?

When I got back I had a delicious breakfast of chocolate milk and maple sugar oatmeal. I think I'll be waiting to run again until Sunday, which is my run for Newtown.

This is my fancy new way of lacing for my poor crippled foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment