Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Salutations!

First posts are always a little bit awkward... but most of the people reading this already know me so I don't think I have to make any introductions or anything! If not I think that overtime you'll get to know me! There are 3 important things though:

I row...

I run...


...and I love chocolate (especially from Trader Joe's)



Our rowing season ended on Sunday--my women's Novice Four came in 2nd place in the petite finals at SIRA! You can watch video footage starting at minute 45.00 HERE. Today I spent 30 minutes (7 miles) spinning and 15 minutes on the elliptical before I had to spring to class. I have something weird going on with my foot that's kept me from running for almost two weeks, but as of now it seems like I'll be pounding on the roads again in no time.

Refueling with chocolate milk after a workout is extremely important:


Here's what my life is looking like in the near future:

2 days until I get to row again!
3 days until I run a 5k for Newtown.
9 days until I move back to Cleveland for the summer.
24 days until the Cleveland Marathon (or Half-Marathon, for me!).
52 days until the Lake Health Half-Marathon.

This picture represents me accurately...

Don't worry, I'm not always so strange. Sometimes I look like a fairy princess!

But mostly I'm just a little weird.








No comments:

Post a Comment