Monday, May 6, 2013

Compression Socks and boats!!!!

I broke down! I found a crazy sale for compression socks online and I bought some to see what it's all about. I had really wanted bright blue or pink but black was the color on sale so I went for it. I think if I find them suitable, I will soon have a whole rainbow of compression socks! I think they look so cool (and if you know ANYTHING about me, you probably know I'm obsessed with socks of all kinds). I'd always thought compressions were sort of a gimmick, but I like the look enough to try them out and I'll report back on how they seem to be working!

Today I went down to my boathouse here in Cleveland to help out my high school team. It was great fun and beautiful weather, but I had no idea it would be sooooo windy! I got some beautiful pictures today but will have to share them tomorrow because I'm a fail at technology and can't get my phone pictures onto my computer. Here's a picture from when I visited on Spring Break to tide you over until I figure that out!
You can't really see, but this is a beautiful new red boat!


I came back rather worse for the wear...and definitely windblown. Hoping for better on Wednesday when I go back!

 Ended the day with a lovely relaxing walk under the beautiful Cleveland skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment