Thursday, May 16, 2013

Taper Fun.

Today I dressed like a ninja for my taper run.

My biceps are so large that I have to think of inventive ways to strap on my music.

Compressions ready to go!!!
Hopefully my muscles get maximally rejuvenated from those guys.


I did a very short run/walk just to check out my foot, which felt pretty good yesterday. Parts are tender, I need a good gentle foot massage! By Sunday I expect that it should be good to go though. The compressions actually seem to help by smooshing my foot to be even smaller than it really is and taking away a lot of the pressure that the laces put on it. For one of the first times since I got my Bezel/Garmin thing, I didn't use it! I just took this run easy and used my stop watch a bit. Didn't want to worry about pace (obviously, especially since it's a taper week) and didn't want to focus on anything other than my foot. Seems like this system worked for me though!

Some beautiful photos of the lovely place I've been able to run/walk for the past 14 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment