Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back!

I'm back from a little unintended hiatus this week. Things got crazy because work was ending, and I didn't have too many exciting things to report over the course of the week! I'm not running very much at all - it's a cutback week! And I have a big bike ride on Saturday. I can't believe I'll be in the saddle for 50 miles. I have no idea how that's going to go... Stay tuned!

Otherwise, here's just a few things that have been going on for me since I saw you last...

I saw Oikos representatives on the street coming home from work and they gave me a free yogurt AND coupons

I discovered TWO great smoothie-making components : 

+


Not pictured : I also broke our blender :(

Turned in my badge and work phone - I'm free!

Made a killer wrap with hummus, rice and spinach.

Got my hair did :)

I've also been killing it with my 8-minute abs and General Strength and Mobility exercises this week. I have lots more time since it's a cutback week, so I'm not letting myself make up any excuses! Hope you're having the BEST Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment