Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Apartment :)

Well, this is it! I'm all moved into my first official apartment! I can't believe this day is finally here. I am so excited but also nervous/homesick (already!). 

It all started this morning when I got up and went for my run. This is what it looked like outside when I left.


Missing those long summer days already!

I got 8 miles done nice and early.

Then we packed up the cars and hit the road!


Yes, there is an oar opposite the bike. Never know when you might need one! ;)

My dad moved me into my apartment while my mom moved my sister into her dorm room. We all convened at the end and checked out each other's digs.

I'm very excited about how I decorated my new room :)


I also added a few things to the kitchen (I will be living with 3 other girls!). 
...and the living room...


Annndddd classic "me" dinner in the new kitchen!

So excited for this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment