Saturday, July 12, 2014

A couple things ...

One of the best parts about my job this summer is that my field locations are close to my home... which means I get to stop in and make my own lunches :) Recently, this is normally this is scrambled eggwhites loaded up with veggies... but today I threw in a side of some low-dairy-content cheese from Trader Joe's and jelly... 
(Yes there is cheese underneath all that jam!)

This is a delicacy I designed in Luxembourg when I really craved a grilled cheese with jelly on top but didn't have access to wheat-free bread. Just jelly and cheese it is! Our host mom brought us delicious gouda which is particularly good with this delicacy.

Don't make fun of my strange enjoyment for this snack!

Weekends are for ice cream around here. Headed to Ben and Jerry's with my sister after work... I enjoyed some "Hazed and Confused" ice cream... think Nutella!
Saturday-night picnic out at the Polo Field with my family... followed up by the popcorn shop :)


Sunday should be an ALUM ROW (if the weather holds out!) and the long run. Maybe some baking too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment