Friday, July 18, 2014

Bananas + a special coffee treat.

When life gives you overripe bananas, it's time to make something out of them. 

Finally the perfect opportunity to make flourless banana oat muffins inspired by a recipe I found from Running With Spoons. 

It's surprisingly simple to make flourless muffins - all you need is some thick Greek yogurt and some oats! I definitely hope to make variations of this with berries and other fillings. 

I added in peanut butter and extra chocolate chips, plus walnuts for my dad.
I loved this recipe because you could make the whole recipe in a blender! Really cut down on dish-washing. 

Perfect gooeyness :

{Yesterday was a cross-training day. A 15.25-mile bike ride with my dad and a couple hours of waterskiing ;) }

This morning I needed to mix things up a little bit. I tried out the minty chocolate coffee I gave my mom from my first trip to Paris
It was delicious!
Today I'm going to actually run (I think). Hoping the IT-band has done well with some rest and lots of icing over the past two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment