Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lately.

Breakfast lately : Same old coffee and overnight oats+chocolate Almond Milk, but now I stir in lots of fresh blueberries and strawberries as well. Eaten while answering emails and filing reports in the morning :) 

I start a new book pretty much each week but this week - despite having stacks of new bestsellers from the library -I reverted back to an old beloved book : 
There's something so comforting to me about re-reading a well-loved book. I'm able to relax in an entirely different way!

Finally took these out of their box under my bed and put them on. Now I have over 400 miles on my blue shoes, and I've been feeling some extra aches and pains that I don't think are just due to increased mileage. These are just an updated color of my shoes that I've been wearing for four pairs now.
Tried 'em on but still have yet to wear them for a run... they are too pretty! Did my 7 miles today in a different old pair. Maybe tomorrow?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, articles I've been reading lately :)

How to find your weaknesses as a runner.

Post run stretches every runner should do.

A stretching routine to prevent injuries (the last one is my favorite :).

No comments:

Post a Comment