Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Break Pt. 2 and Pre-Race Night.


For Day 2 of my Fall break in Cleveland, we went...Apple Picking! This is a favorite fall tradition of mine and I'm really glad I got to partake while I'm home! Fresh apples are the best.


We also picked pumpkins...I am bringing this one for my room at school!

We did another family tradition by going to Chagrin Falls... usually this isn't something we can do in the same day as apple-picking but we've had unseasonably warm weather this fall. 

We also hit up the Popcorn Shop

Probably too much dairy for the day before a race... seemed like a good idea at the time!

This evening I'm taking it easy while my sister is at her senior Homecoming dance. Might get to watch Ironman 3 (again!) tonight and do some laundry (exciting) and get my race bag together for tomorrow. I'm not quite in the mindset yet but I know as soon as I cross the start-line I will be ready to give it my all. I'm really, really excited to see how it goes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment