Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Running, regatta, coffee, eyeballs.

On Sunday after the 5k, I ended up running 3 slow (and careful!) miles, bring my daily mileage up to 6.1! The weather was beautiful and I didn't have much going on and I just HAD to get out there! Well, I lived to tell the tale - no injuries resulted from that choice (that I know of!).

Yesterday I ran about 5.5 miles and passed by a REALLY cool house. I'm going to go back today to try to find it so you can see why!

Being that ALL races were cancelled at the regatta on Saturday, we only got good land pictures. 

Me with some of my best buds


Wanted to show you the beautiful hand warmers that saved my life on Saturday. Not being dramatic at all!

Since Saturday (when I woke up at 5AM and had to stay awake till 2 or 3 due to Formal) I have become a coffee drinker. I guess that night broke the camel's back and now I need to exist off of caffeine…

I got really excited when someone gave me these eyeballs. Love Halloween! 

Sorry for the randomness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment