Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly rowing vid, foam roller, and cute :)

This morning it was coollddd and I got to wear my puffy red vest (and sunglasses)

My recovery is going pretty smoothly from yesterday. I'm not too sore, though practice today didn't feel great. By Wednesday I'm hoping to feel much better and be able to give full pressure in practice. For now I'm just going through the motions to make sure my IT-Band doesn't bother me anymore, and me and my foam roller are really good friends.

When I got back to Oxford yesterday, Alex brought me flowers! Then today he gave me a giant cookie! He clearly knows how to take care of me :) 

I made a fancy flower arrangement, as you can see! 
I love the yellow flowers.

Now, time for our weekly inspiring rowing video! Watching these makes me excited to go to practice.





No comments:

Post a Comment