Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spooky weather, Halloween mood!


I've been getting into my Halloween mood this week. Yesterday I went on a 7-mile run and ran a little bit through a tiny graveyard! I couldn't not take a picture when I saw how spooky it looked with the weather!

I proceeded to run by the house with all of the decorations that I mentioned yesterday. I didn't end up getting too close because the people were back outside decorating! But here you can kind of see…it's decked out with light-up things, a giant moving spider, and lots of other creepy decorations! Plus it's a farmhouse in the middle of the country - very Halloween! I'll go back for an even better picture.

Also yesterday Alex and I went to get cookies. We ended up sharing this amazing s'mores one… It was HUGE. S'mores everything is just the best!

The very holiday-appropriate weather continued into today….

I tried to take a picture as well but mostly succeeded in getting a reflection of my room.

Since I've already run 18 miles this week (more than I'm used to, Sunday included) and am a little sore, I took today off. As it turned out I had a lot of catching up to do on homework and some new articles that I'm writing. I'll hopefully get back into the running tomorrow or maybe swimming! Definitely would like to see how many miles I can comfortably and safely run this week though. Maybe 30!

Tomorrow=thrifting for Alex's/my super-cool costumes… stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment