Friday, October 11, 2013

Favorite Things Friday: Fall Break Edition :)

I'm hoooome! So this week's fave things Friday will have a fall-break/home theme to them!

1. This yummy lemonade sold in our Business School. I usually don't drink anything but water but I really liked the packaging for this lemonade (thought the glass bottle was cool) and I'm so glad I got it! It lasted me a few days and I just kept taking it out of my fridge. Was so refreshing on these uncharacteristically-warm fall afternoons!

2. The "therapy dogs" that will be coming to visit during midterms next week :)

3. Going downtown and seeing the beautiful spot where I want to take wedding photos (if I ever get involved in the institution of marriage! i.e. Not for a looooooong time...).

No edits!




3. Finding this chalk-drawing in front of the art museum :)






4.  Hanging out with THIS GIRL!

5. Taking selfies in the beautiful weather

Okay sorry for the 5 billion pictures, I just was so excited about the gorgeous day and being in Cleveland! Now I'm drinking Gatorade and hydrating/resting for SUNDAY. Also on the agenda: Sister time and visiting the Grands! Have a beautiful Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment