Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pool, dreary weather and BLUE.

Yesterday I spent some time at the pool. I'm officially 1/5 of the way to Turkey! That's pretty good because I've only swam a handful of times and hope to swim almost everyday in November to catch up (when I don't have rowing).

Here's the dive pool, which is warmer (and where I prefer to swim)

Here's the lap pool, which is always FREEZING and where I had to swim yesterday :(

Last night we needed a study break so we went for ice cream! I got Blue Moo Cookie Dough at UDF. It was my first UDF ice cream! I had to get it because it was blue AND cookie dough.

Today we went shopping for decorations for the Formal. It's going to be an awesome event, and I can't wait for the day to be here! We haven't had the best weather all weekend though, and it's dreary, soaking and rainy for the second day in a row. I left my window open last night and it rained horizontally into my room - luckily no valuables were lost in the incident!

The rest of today is just meetings and studying for an exam this week. 

T-minus 7 days until half-marathon number 3! I hope I'm ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment