Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week off, ergathon, next plans.

Eek I haven't posted in a few days! It's been busy this week with exams, rowing, and not running. I haven't run at all since my half-marathon, but I think after a week off I'll be ready tomorrow or the next day (probably depending on when I have more time...). After Tuesday morning (a big exam), things will settle down quite a bit and I'll have more time to run and swim. 

Friday night was ergathon. We raised hundreds of dollars selling cookies and grilled cheese!

Alex prepared for his big race day with about a pound of pasta...

Looking ahead, I might do a 5k on Sunday! I'm not exactly sure if I want to or if I'll be ready, but it's a possibility. This would be a fun one to do on campus. 

This weekend has included a lot of bread baking. Looks like I still got my bread talent!




1 comment: