Thursday, June 5, 2014

1 Photo of Me.

It's the last day of the 10-Day You Challenge... and I have to wrap it up with a photo of myself, which isn't too special because I post pictures of myself all the time! I'm going to share a photo from one of my favorite places that we visited in Europe - Marseille! I've been missing Europe lately, especially the French-speaking parts that we visited.
I decided to make a goal of watching at least one French film per week - no subtitles. Right now I have "Amélie" and "Les Intouchables" lined up...both of which I've seen before but they are favorites! I haven't had time this week because work has been crazy but it's clearly going to be an exciting weekend ;) 

Had an embarrassing and less-than perfect start to the the day...overslept by over an hour! That never happens to me! Shows how tired yesterday's workout made me. When I do any run over 4 miles, it takes a lot out of me and usually I need to compensate with an extra hour or two of sleep. It's not just me - look at the research! Running wipes us out... I'm scared of how tired I'll be after a full marathon!

This evening after work, I found myself running again... the weather has been so great that I can't get myself to stay in our basement and cross-train, though I'm hoping to get on a bicycle outdoors by Father's Day weekend! Since yesterday was a hard run I took it easy today. I wanted to share the playlist that I've been using on my runs : 
For some of these, I'll skip through them during easy runs so that my brain only hears them when I'm supposed to be going fast and I don't get used to them... also helps stop me from being too excited to during easy runs.

After today's easy run I did some abs and arms and called it a day... definitely will be going to bed EARLY tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment