Sunday, June 29, 2014

Long Run : Check!

Random, but I babysat for a family the other night with the most adorable dog. The family was very Irish, and the dog's name was "Guinness." He was very sweet and kept me company all night! Reminded me of our Sammy!
This amazingness was on sale...
Today I completed my first long run for my training plan. It was just 8 miles which doesn't feel too challenging right now... but I know it's going to get tough. The most difficult part of today was just the heat... it was about 87*F when I did the 8 miles! Ick!

Stretched and hydrated quite a lot after the run... just a smidge of Gatorade and mostly water did the trick. 
This week's mileage : 22.

Refueled afterwards with an omelette and these delicious strawberries... I'm very picky about my strawberries so that's saying something!
Spending the night RESTING from that run!

No comments:

Post a Comment