Friday, September 20, 2013

9-mile Thursday and the sweetest thing.

Today was supposed to be TEN-mile Thursday but it turns out I actually only did 9. Oops. I'm not too worried though. I think my hard/high-ish mileage for the last several days finally caught up to me because it didn't feel too good during my run today. I had wanted to do tempo miles in the middle but that was not happening. I'm fine with it though - my real focus at the moment is getting through my regatta this weekend!

Yesterday I ate some super yummy blackberries in my mug. 
 

...and saw a beautiful sunset! I guess it's the little things...

I've been having a stressful week (which I feel like I've mentioned 9847593 times...sorry) and this afternoon I opened my door to find this hanging on it...

This was inside!
 
It made me feel really good to feel someone's support and understanding, and to know I have people that are there for me! Gave me the boost I needed to get through this weekend.

Now, off to CLE!








No comments:

Post a Comment