Monday, September 2, 2013

Swimming!!!!!!

Today I went for an almost-one-mile swim!!! I went with a friend and it was a great workout. Pretty tough for someone who hasn't swum serious laps in...almost a decade! The friend I went with was super-speedy and did 2400 meters...I did 1700....

My beautiful university's beautiful pool



My swim to Turkey has begun! I really hope I make it...I only need to swim for about 45 minutes (or maybe less than that soon!) 3 times per week to get my 1800 yards. I've gotta be able to squeeze that in!!!

This morning Alex and I started the day off right by making crêpes for a bunch of the people that we live with. I had one with Oreos and hot fudge...Alex was a little more normal and had his with bananas and Nutella. It sounds like I eat so many sweets at college but I promise I have a salad everyday! The deserts are definitely a special treat though! One of the things I'm proud of myself for doing is eating (mostly) healthily at college. 

Crêpe Boy!

Definitely wrapped up the weekend on a high note... now just praying I'm not coming down with a sinus infection right before tryouts (T-3 days!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment