Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Odds & ends Wednesday!

It's WEDNESDAY! That means it's one more day until my exam! Then I'll be "free."
It also means...
  • Today I had a 6AM practice...
  • Tomorrow it's time to run ten miles again...
  • 2 days until I go home for a regatta
  • 2 days until I sleep in my own bed
I realized I haven't talked about running in a bit...I'm still doing it! Still getting ready for my half-marathon! It'll be time to taper soon. On Sunday I ran almost 6 miles with a very speedy friend and yesterday I did a light 3-miles. Now I'm trying to dedicate energy to rowing as well, so my running is 3-4 days a week at best. I'm fine with that! The swimming has been put on hold for a few weeks.

Yesterday was a VERY important day. The day we've been waiting on for years! 

Jack's new album! 

It was a great surprise that I actually had that pre-ordered and when I woke up yesterday it was ready for me. Great start to the day. My favorite song is "Washing Dishes."

Also, I'm decorating my room with hearts. 

This is actually from dinner last week, but there's an Asian/Indian cuisine place on campus now and they have this soup/noodle stuff which is really good. I sloshed a bunch on the floor when I got my plate, but luckily did not get any soup on myself.

I found a quote yesterday that I found to be pretty crucial in my life right now. I have shared it with a few of you, because I was shocked at how well this suits some of my current qualms! 

On another bright note...check out my incentive to get through this exam tomorrow! Hopefully I get to read some to inspire me for this weekend! Can't wait to read this.

It's almost weekend, lovelies!











No comments:

Post a Comment