Monday, September 16, 2013

First time rowing in daylight and bed decor.

If you were one of the people I called crying last week due to problems on my team and me questioning whether I could keep rowing and having a crisis about being a rowingless identity...thank you. Luckily, I took some time away from the team and came back and things were better. I received some apologies and encouraging words and things felt almost turned around. Today we had a great practice and were very productive with 1 hour of drills, a hard 20-minute pyramid, and a high 15-minute piece at a 30. We needed that hour of drills. Tomorrow we're going to be working with a GoPro and hopefully some other cameras to help us see what's going on.

Me after today's practice. 

I also wanted to show off my new mug. I have a knack for finding things on sale, and I left my old mug at home and had no way to drink my tea. Or eat M&Ms....

I have a new blanket. It's very soft and fuzzy and matches all of my bed. It honestly deserves a whole post dedicated to it but this will have to suffice for now.

Usually I do 10-mile Tuesdays but with a big exam on Thursday I'm not sure I feel right squishing that big run in until after the exam on Thursday. So this week might have to be a 10-mile Thursday and a study Tuesday. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment