Saturday, September 7, 2013

Farmer's Market morning.

This morning I got up early to run before the heat struck (looks like we're getting another blast of heat--it just wants to keep being summer! Which is fine with me!). I did a 40 minute run including 5 minutes of running on the grass. Then I ran over back to my dorm to meet a bunch of people going to the Farmer's Market! A bunch of us went and Alex came too, and we shared a piece of lemon cake (I ate the top and he got the rest--this is how it usually works because I normally only like the top of stuff!).


I had expected to be busy today but somehow my schedule is mostly clear. I guess I imagined that I would have a lot more homework than I have in reality. Tomorrow will be somewhat more packed though, so I should enjoy my leisure time today, for sure! I also definitely need to catch up on rest...my schedule during the week is absolutely crazy week after week, and will only get increasingly crazy. Maybe I'll sit at my computer all day refreshing my email every 5 seconds anxiously awaiting the release of Fall boat lineups... They're supposed to come today, I really hope they do!

This afternoon I went swimming. My legs were tired on my run, and definitely felt tired in the pool but I forced myself to do more freestyle today. The other two days that I've swam I did mostly breastroke which is way quicker and easier for me. I swam for 53 minutes and I only went...1700 meters (about 1 mile). I'm a slowpoke. I wish I knew how to keep better track of my laps, I get confused sometimes when I have done a bunch. Even more so than with running, my mind gets hazy in the pool.

YAY swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment