Friday, November 8, 2013

Snapchats, data entry, and a fitting piece of jewelry.

My face as I try to master the art of snap chatting and walking to class…

Today was one of those days where I just felt so lucky and appreciative of my life and opportunities. I'm not sure if it was because I was walking around a beautiful campus, because I love fall, or just because I was in a good mood but I was loving life today!

One of my favorite parts of being in a lab is getting to relax and do data entry. It's not boring and awful as one might suspect…I just listen to Pandora (I have a station called "K80") and relax for awhile. Mindless productivity is the best sometimes.

My "oasis" this afternoon.

I love the floor-to-cieling windows in the Psychology Building (which I'm starting to call "home" since I am there so often...)

Should I rename my blog sunsets and fall trees? That's all I seem to post these days!

This afternoon I went into town to get my watch resized (been meaning to for awhile but never gotten around to it). I looked around the jewelry store while they worked on it and found this cuff…which I'm now giving to my parents to give me for the holidays! I couldn't not get it…it hits to close to one of the things in my life that is most ME (rowing, if you couldn't guess!).


This weekend holds a lot of study and some service work, and hopefully several hours at the pool swimming to Turkey. If you're reading, have a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment