Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spin & Swim!

After my 30-mile week last week (still so excited, woo!), I decided to take it easy from running this week! Today I did some spinning and swimming. It's been way too long since I've been on a spin bike, I missed it! I finally found a spin bike in our gym that's just like the one we have at home. Check it out!

I did my 25-minute spin workout from Youtube and then did an hour in the pool. I'm always exhausted and starving when I'm in the pool for so long! It felt great though (and refreshing after spinning in the hot gym).

Saw these curious indo-row machines…I've heard a lot about them and the classes that people do with them but they're still strange to me. I prefer a regular erg!

Random, but I like this view of the new landscaping/architecture on campus. That in the distance is my old dorm from last year!

Beautiful.

The free hot apple cider that a student org was giving away the other day made my week! Perfect solution to cold raininess!





No comments:

Post a Comment