Saturday, November 16, 2013

Special week.

This week was a special week because:

(That was yesterday.)

We went to breakfast together before starting our day. 

Classic "me" breakfast!

Hi!


Later, Alex headed of to run at NATIONALS and so later on in the evening I went to a hockey game with a bunch of friends. 

Sis visiting me!

Pictures with Swoop were a must.

So was unhealthy food…

Today as been a day spent with my sister and parents. Nice and low-key, taking a break in the midst of lots of group projects and exams (tis the season…)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I've been trying to incorporate some cross-training with my running. I think my legs get too tired if I don't do that, and it's hard to have quality runs. As usual, for me it's quality over quantity! My rest days are usually Wednesday and Saturday, but on Thursday and Friday I did a 30-minute run and 30-minute elliptical (respectively). Tomorrow I'm looking at some spinning…then trying to find an opportunity to squeeze in a couple 8 and 10-milers sometime soon. Really looking forward to Turkey Trot!










No comments:

Post a Comment