Friday, May 31, 2013

More hard work (but I can actually look okay too) and baking!

This happened again:


Still, no shame.

I did 40-minutes in 88 degree weather today.... UGH. Tomorrow will be off because I have a 9-hour work day and some nannying/babysitting to follow. And also because I just really need a day off.

After my run showered and then did abs and arms again. I think I'm already getting stronger!


While I was doing abs/arms, I was actually multi-tasking--I put something in the oven to bake. In celebration of it being Friday, I made cookie-brownies!!! Now you never have to choose between the too again. Mine taste delicious but came out sort of funny looking, so I'll include the photo that came with the recipe I used.

 


Yum!!!

After my busy morning I finally got completely cleaned up before work. I think I need to include proof that I actually do look presentable sometimes!




I wore a new dress from Target with my favorite one dollar blazer from a street fair. I've got to make a whole post on that blazer one day...it's seriously amazing and I shamelessly wear it 2-3 times a week for work. This will all make more sense when I finally make a post about it!

I have great news! I think my mom and I plan to go to see Spirit of the Marathon II!!! It's coming out in theaters on June 12th and I cannot wait!!! I'm not sure if you remember, but I ranted and raved about the first Spirit of the Marathon in earlier posts--I seriously watched in non-stop for several weeks. I was EXTREMELY excited to hear that a SOTM II is coming. If you're looking for me in the near future, you can find me one the computer reading about it and watching the trailer over and over again.




No comments:

Post a Comment