Friday, May 10, 2013

Painting closure and Running Playlist.

Here's the last few photos of the boathouse doors! I know this must be dull but for me it was a project that I was excited to be a part of and it will be something I leave behind on the team one day! I've made my mark. 
Hard at work!


Final results!

Someone posted this on Facebook. I have to say that I agree with it! It's a good source of reference. I don't think there's much reason to spend time not being happy in life; it's important to maintain. Often times it's a lot more in your control than you might think.


In honor of receiving an armband for my iPod touch, I decided I should post part of my half-marathon mix! All together, it runs just a little long so I can start it before the race starts and won't run out of tunes. Usually I set it on shuffle but I might put some order to it this week.


Found this old Shaker Crew hat when looking through old things! This brings me back....



I took today off from spinning/yoga, but I think I'll go back to yoga tomorrow morning! Last night my foot was really not feeling good (no worse than ever but not good considering I have to run 13.1 miles in 8 day). I took Tylenol for it for the first time and it started feeling great! I NEVER like to take medicine and throughout all of my ITB problems I never took pain-killers... I guess I think they just trick my body and it's important to know what's really hurting and not cover it up? I realized that I might be using Tylenol during the half-marathon though so I decided to just try it. Combined with ice it helps. I'll keep resting and cross-training, hopefully I'm good to go by the 19th though!








No comments:

Post a Comment