Saturday, December 14, 2013

Home again and getting ready for another race...

Well, I've packed up my room in Oxford and made it back to Cleveland again! Somehow Thursday seems to recent yet the entirety of Friday seemed to last a week, between the packing, the loading, the driving, and then the unloading and unpacking.

I got home just in time for another race...one from the Santa Hustle series! I'm signed up for the half, we'll see how that goes with all the snow and ice and cold...

By far the most interesting race packet yet....

The day was spent running around, sending mail to my host mother abroad, getting groceries, buying exciting new running gloves/hat for the half-marathon, and cooking a big pasta dinner for a few runner friends! 

One of the most important stops was Trader Joe's. Check out their cute deco for the holidays!

We bought these new best things ever...

I made a classic pre-race dinner - spaghetti, salad, and brownies. I was especially proud of my giant salad.


And just for a side note, I just unpacked one of my favorite "race numbers." This one's a keeper!

Will have to report back on tomorrow...it'll be an experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment