Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas (Eve) :)

Well, it's been a busy couple of days! Getting ready for the holidays is always one of my favorite points of the year but is sure to be jam-packed with lots of things to do.

First, a run-through of my workouts!

Saturday: 30-minute run
Sunday: 40-minute run, 8-10 mile bike & 8-minute abs
Monday: 30-minute run
Tuesday: 90-minute hot yoga & 8-minute abs

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure this is actually how Santa Claus gets around on Christmas Eve ;)

Yesterday was full of activities, including the dentist, making of stuffed grape-leaves, and visiting with our grandmother and cousins. I also made the chocolate crinkle cookies that I'd been wanting to.

Apron selfie

Our local Starbucks is closing on Thursday, so I took the opportunity to try a peppermint mocha this week while I still could. Didn't like it - too sweet, oddly enough!


I discovered a secret way to get all of the pomegranate seeds out in 30 seconds... it's like magic!

Now let's look at this comparison...

Weather Sunday:

Weather today (2 days later):


I'm so glad it's going to be a white Christmas... 

After hot yoga today I ventured to the grocery store and to get some last-minute gifts for people... after that there was lots of house-cleaning, shoveling, and cooking preparation for tonight!


Meanwhile I've decided that I'm never going to be too old to use the "Santa Tracker"


We're having guests for dinner and then the Candlelit Service...and then BED. It's been a busy 2 days!








No comments:

Post a Comment