Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Relaxing and race photos!

Let's begin today's post with...(drumroll) a race photo!

Here's one of me cheesin' for the camera. 2 seconds before the picture I believe my words were "this sucks" but my race buddy (a veteran marathoner) reminded me that I should at least smile for the camera. Luckily I pulled it together for those few moments!

Started yesterday with a wintry outfit...I tried a new sweater dress and my "grandma sweater" (that's what Alex calls it). Wish the colors showed up here better but it's dark green!

Does anyone else still eat chocolate advent calendars? I hope my mom will still get them for me every December until I'm a million.

I was a bit under the weather yesterday, which wasn't fun but it was also fine because now I have nothing to do with myself for the next few weeks! I relaxed with a movie and lots of books.

Clearly not enough to choose from...I might need another bookshelf!

I ended up reading some library books on one of my favorite subjects...the Tudor family! Since I was about 10 or 11 years old, I have accumulated a wealth of (probably useless) knowledge on this particular part of the royal family and always welcome more literature on them. One is a novel and one is a biography - the perfect mash-up!

And another race-photo to end the day!
Here I'm pictured with the buddy who ran with me for 11 miles!





No comments:

Post a Comment