Saturday, December 28, 2013

More from Xmas Eve and a treadmill run!

  I realized that I'd forgotten to post this picture of the luminarias that get put up every year by our church around Christmastime. No one sees who does it, they just appear! Sort of a nice "magical" tradition. 


I was really excited about my Christmas Eve outfit so I laid it all out pretty-style.

Plum GAP sweater, felt J. Crew skirt, silver bangles, herringbone tights (all items purchased on-sale over the years!).

Alex accompanied us to church for the Candlelit Service. We are photogenic :)

---------------------------------------------------------

In other words, we are in Atlanta! We came in late last night and had dinner with our family at their house before getting settled in.

I've been wearing my Madewell "Happy Socks" that my sister gave me for the holidays. Socks are one of my favorite gifts, especially cool ones like these. They're also very warm!

This morning I did a little more than a 7-mile run on the treadmill. I'd meant to do 30-min to 5-miles, but actually LOVED the treadmill so much that I kept going! I was able to watch animal planet the whole time right on the treadmill screen - no more throwing my iPod on the ground during workouts! It was a sweat-tastic workout and I did it at a 1% incline because that's what HRG, treadmill guru, taught me to do. I think I could do a higher incline in the future to make it even more realistic to running outside. 

Afterwards I cooled down and had some water and then did 8-minute arms (because there was a full set of weights in the hotel gym, meaning my 5-lb ones were available to use). My arms are already sore, I need to do that more often! In total I had a 70-minute workout.

Now we're off to meet some family and my BFF to hang out - talk to you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment