Thursday, December 26, 2013

Xmas con't & another indoor workout!

Christmas morning started out with a 4-mile run (I wore my Santa hat & Santa Shuffle shirt) through the freezing weather. I wanted to be able to run with that hat on and knew that was the perfect day to show it off. 

Next on the agenda: cinnamon rolls

The day was filled with lots of family time (with the extended family, too) and lots of good food and a little bit of relaxing. 

We did get dressed up for dinner!

The holiday festivities are just going to continue this weekend...tomorrow we are jetting down to Atlanta to visit my cousins and grandparents! 

I have a beautiful new backpack that I was able to use to pack everything in...

We're staying in a hotel that will be equipped with a gym for early-morning workouts (hello, elliptical time :)) but I like to have options just in case... and a friend sent me this great indoor workout this morning! 

I think I'll definitely check that out, especially if the gym is a little crowded. I'm really not sure what a "jack knife" is but I guess I'll have to try to find out.

Hopefully some good ATL posts coming up :)






No comments:

Post a Comment