Sunday, December 29, 2013

Time with the grands and more tread milling.

A big reason of why we came down to Atlanta was to visit with our grandparents, who we do not see very often. We were glad to get some good time with them.


Found this mug in their house...sometimes this is how I feel about our family too 
(though I'm sure we all do at times :))

Proof I was on the treadmill again this morning (45 minutes this time!).

Found this article on some good indoor workouts for triathletes. They discuss good running and cycling options for the winter and have some suggestions of actual workouts to try. I might do one on my last treadmill day tomorrow! The only thing I didn't like was their suggestion to run in parking garages. That is dangerous on many levels.


Homeward-bound tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment