Thursday, December 5, 2013

Not matching, indoor workout, and other things.

First of all, let me share my appreciation at the fact that this new Ironman 70.3 is announced with none other than…a picture of rowers! No, a picture of swimmers, cyclists, or runners wouldn't do - rowers all the way! Maybe they'll find a way to incorporate this sport into a triathlon…

On the note of triathlons, check out these awesome cookies for National Cookie Day (yesterday)!

Today I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, 40 push-ups, and 8-minute abs. Afterwards I did this indoor exercise 3 times to see if I like it, since I might be stuck doing inside workouts for awhile when the winter-stormpocalypse comes tonight. I think it, I got pretty sweaty!


Yummy lunch:

This morning was a good one because I was wearing purple socks. Good thing they matched my bright red shirt so well ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment