Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cooking at home and some running!!!

I thought the train station looked so pretty at night...

Our host-mom gave us so much orange juice!! 

Yesterday Alex kept saying he "needed to eat some meat" so I found this chicken recipe and whipped it up. My first time making chicken came out pretty well! 


This morning was the first really sunny day, and we squeezed a run in! YAYYYY made my day. It was my first run here and after 1 week off I was excited to get the air pumping through my lungs again! If I keep running with Alex I sure will have to get speedy! The hills here were rough but it was so beautiful it didn't matter. I did 4.98 miles with Alex and finished the final .2 on my way home. 5 total miles in Luxembourg felt really good :)
The pathways we ran on were so pretty!

Blue shoe twins

Fly-fishing, Dad??

Not sure what this is but it's p. cool.

Behold! The Luxembourg ish palm tree!

I am continuing my chocolate-after-every-run tradition while I'm here...

After our run, Alex, me, and my roommate Angelina made brunch! We didn't have class until 3:30PM so we whipped up some scrambled eggs with mixed veggies, muffin, and fruit (and mushrooms of course). This was the result!!! (This was all of the food, not just one person's plate!)












No comments:

Post a Comment