Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Things Friday!

Goodness me, it's been a long time since I've done one of these...I think the last one was over Fall Break! Time really zooms by...I feel like that was last week!

Since this is the first "FTF" in 2014, I've come up with 14 of my favorite things.

1. Drinking from this mug :)

2. Practicing being European with my good friend :)

3. Baking with (or just eating) the good stuff 


4. The messages on the Dove chocolates that my best friend gave me ;)

Why, thank you, Dove!

5. Getting outside at last!

6. The way downtown looked on New Year's Eve.


8. Cuddling up and reading books like this in preparation for my big adventures...

9. Eating this every single day...

10. ...and finding more good eats on this website.

11. Tall pink socks that are warm AND match my pink laces. Double win.

12. Planning to make my own bday cake...

13. These socks, too.


14. Ending the day with a book and some pear. It's the simple things, after all!








No comments:

Post a Comment