Friday, January 17, 2014

Favorite Things Friday!

This is my last FTF until LUX! I can't believe that! I'm in a sort of state of shock that I'm leaving in THREE days.

This morning I woke up early (for me) and took my time before getting in three miles. I wonder if I can make it to 35 miles this week??? My legs didn't like me today after yesterday's 10 miles but I'm trying to get in the habit of easy running after long runs. I think if I was really training for something I would take a day off before and after long runs (or cross-train) just because running the next day doesn't usually do much for me - at least at this point!

Funny fact: Today I actually saw TWO banana peels in my path on my run. Forget slipping on the ice... looks like I need to worry about slipping on banana peels! I think it's funny to imagine the hilarity of that actually happening.

Here are a few of my favorite things this week:

1. This cup of coffee. Caramel and white chocolate (who knew I could like white chocolate?) mocha!

2. Running with my flip belt :)

3. Selfies of my new trim and the way that my stylist taught me to style my natural curls!

4. This awesome key chain my mom gave to me as a gift :)

5. Trader Joe's milk chocolate...mmm.

6. Getting lunch again with one of my besties :)

7. Reading late at night!


Hopefully I get to do a FTF next week in Luxembourg...

Bon weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment