Thursday, June 13, 2013

A new dress!

Usually every day, I try to have something throughout the day that I can look forward to that helps me get through the day if I'm being impatient or if it's not going so well. Sometimes, at the end of a rough day, I think of something that evening that I can look forward to for when I wake up the next day. Some days it's "Oh, I get to wear a purple dress tomorrow to work! That's going to be so fun!" Or sometimes it's "If you make it through today, you can eat a s'mores sundae when you get home!" Or "Today was rough...tomorrow you can go hang out at the library and find some new books!" Sometimes it's "Today is a little rocky, good thing you have that long run to look forward to tonight!" Or "Today was really lame...good thing you can watch that awesome DVD you've been saving!" Or sometimes it's "THIS DAY IS GOING TO ROCK BECAUSE YOU HAVE A NEW DRESS WAIT ING FOR YOU AT HOME!"

Today was the latter (or last-most, I should say!). When I got home, this new LOFT dress that I found super-on-sale was waiting for me. My excitement was through the roof! LOFT happens to make amazing dresses, and though their prices are normally a bit expensive for me, they have frequent and outrageous sales that I always try to take advantage of. I immediately put it on, and LOVED it.

What I found waiting...


Artsy-fartsy with Umbrella Girl.


Normal


Selfie (web-camie)


Famous s'mores sundae I was referring to...


Can't wait to wear this dress around. I love the pockets, especially. Maybe I'll summon the strength to wear it to Father's Day dinner after the half-marathon!!! Not sure if I'll be quite up to dressing up though...but if I am that dress will be my #1! 

By the way...I think I've decided on lemon tart or lemon bars for desert on Father's Day! With a side of raspberries!






No comments:

Post a Comment