Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ballet, cutest animal, and Domo!

Tonight I'm going with Alex's mom to a benefit/fundraiser dinner for diabetes. It's being hosted by her cousin, Zippora Karz , who was a prima ballerina for the NYC Ballet and balanced this all with Type 1 diabetes, which she was diagnosed with around the age of 20. She wrote a book, The Sugarless Plum, and has been a very successful beneficiary for the cause of diabetes, especially since her retirement.

My mom lent me a long pear necklace for tonight...Gatsby-esque?


I also found a SUPER CUTE animal on the internet, which is now my favorite. Meet the Jerboa.


It's ears are the size of it's body!

Finally, check out this Domo hat that someone wore to work today.


For those of you who don't know Domo, he goes with us everywhere:


More on the dinner/banquet later, I'm going to run! Eek busy day, but fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment