Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another long ride and ICE CREAM

Today I embarked on another towpath bike ride! I love doing this with my Sundays...I pumped out over 20 miles on the trails and it was just as fun as the first time! I saw some new stuff as well...

I was sure to try out my clear lenses to fight the rain and pebbles that fly at my face.

Not sure what this is but it looks cool...

Little turtle dragon


A lock along the canal...

This time my mom and sister came with me...and we stopped for ice cream after! We found a tiny little ice cream place with a really great range of choices...

I ended up with a brownie "hurricane."

Today after my ride I took a little break and then went running...practicing for my (hopeful!) duathlon! It seemed to go well but my legs were very heavy. If I do make it to the duathlon, it will actually be a 2k run/20k bike/5k run which will be a far cry from what I did today. Still good to sort of get a feeling for it though.

The day is ending with a duck face and the awesome realization that my nails match my running shirt!














No comments:

Post a Comment