Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting out there and running for chocolate.


This image came to mind even though it was pouring this afternoon...for some reason I just LOVE to run in the rain, anyways, and it was a wonderful run and relief from the ridiculous heat we've been dealing with for the last several days. It seems like all of my best runs happen in the pouring rain, whether it be a new PR or just a really good feeling. Today I felt like the rain just washed away my stresses, and I was glad I got out there. I love to run through the mud and the slush, for some reason it makes me feel more connected with nature.

Hot Chocolate 15k/5k posted this ad on Facebook today...GAH I want to do it! If it wasn't so far (there's also one in Chicago...still far) I would totally be all over this. I love RAM Racing events, especially any and all Hot Chocolate ones. Especially in the recent heat, this is soooo appealing! I did the normal Hot Chocolate race last November but I want more more more!


No comments:

Post a Comment