Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Soul Soothing.

Wednesdays call for "Activities that soothe the soul," don't you think? 

Funny, because I do almost all of these things on a daily basis! I think it's so important to have time like this for yourself where you are given ample chance to reflect and identify with yourself. Today I had a 2-hour phone call with one of my best friends, day-dreamed (what I do almost all day everyday) listened to music, read, and now I'm writing! I'm very lucky to have room for all of these things in one day! I'm still not running or cycling because I'm still resting from my half-marathon just a few days ago but I'll be back at it soon :)

I also think I found something to add to the baking list....


Somehow NutterButter s'mores seem to be extremely important and perfectly in season right now! I will add this one to the top of my list and keep updates coming about my baking endeavors...



No comments:

Post a Comment