Friday, June 21, 2013

Amazing Sister Surprise and OMG BIGGEST SURPRISE EVER

Today started out veryyyyyy normally. Went to work and then thought I'd pick up a surprise for my sista-friend at Colossal Cupcakes because who doesn't want to buy something somewhere with a giant pink cupcake sticking out of the roof?? I'll have to get a pic of that next week!

I ended up settling on chocolate with vanilla frosting and PB Cup!


Then I came home to find that Sister had actually left ME a surprise!!! This cutest surprise was left on my bed.


The Hot Chocolate 15k/5k people had some good advice today, considering the chocolate gift and the heat wave that's hit Cleveland!



This evening after my sister had gone to work I was just wandering around the house, doing laundry and checking email, and then later playing my flute when I got a mysterious phone call from Alex. I answered and he told me HE WOULD BE AT MY HOUSE IN TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES!!!! For those of you who don't know, he has been living away from home for the summer for an internship, so we've not seen each other for about 6 weeks. I WAS SO EXCITTEDDDDDDDD. 

He came and took me to a fancy dinner at Maggiano's which is our fave Italian place. We got some delicious food and wandered around the mall for awhile adventuring through some department stores. Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of us tonight but I did get a photo of THESE AMAZING FURNISHINGS that were in the Sperry Store??

Sperry is awesome.

Tomorrow we're going boating, which should be a lot of fun if it doesn't thunder!!! Definitely more pics tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment