Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Miles.

This is what my shoes are saying to me! They want miles! I don't mind taking a few days off of running but I don't like knowing that I have to wait awhile to get back at it! I'm starting to think that my plan of taking rest days until Sunday and then doing a 5k are slowly dissolving as I realize more and more how much that's asking for injury...


I wore my new ruby/burgundy blazer to work and I think it was a hit! I got it at H&M and It's the perfect cropped shape so that it doesn't swallow me up and looks young and tailored. 


Now the real crazy begins at work...I've been given my work cell phone! I have endless streams of voicemails to follow up on. I know that this strange-shaped little guy will soon be my new enemy...


Now I have to hurry to finish my big paper (due at midnight) for the online class that I've been taking...it's about coaching and leadership and is definitely very interesting to me but is also something I tend to put on the back burner in my schedule...I hate procrastination!



No comments:

Post a Comment